Hey gang,
Mum is doing ok, definitely not anywhere near the clear as of yet. Sleeping through the night is a challenge, and nausea is ever present no matter how many magic pills or special cigarettes she imbibes. Thanks Karina for the stash!
Although phoning is probably not the best idea, it is no longer vorbotten. Dropping by in the evening to pass the time is encouraged. Last night was akin to a good old social club. Even Chloe popped in to say hello. Marni and Alex brought a chocolate cake, which I thought was an odd choice until we all scarfed it down.
Stay cool out there today, it looks like it is going to be another scorcher. I'm in the Philippino Parade today. After announcing this, one friend asked if I could find her a cleaning lady, one aunt asked if I could find her a nanny. Do you think this constitutes racism? I hope not.
Best presents for mum:
1. anything that will make her laugh.
XO Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment