Ok, the new drug drip just ended. We are getting ready to leave the hospital. Mum is asking if she should make pasta for us for dinner. Cec is insisting that she NOT cook this evening. I"m not opining, just hoping that SOMEONE is going to provide dinner.
Cec is thrilled that mum, Yael and I are all wearing her hand-me-downs, vintage LuLu. Lee has written to tell me he thinks this blog is "gay". I think he means happy. What a great guy.
Mum thinks it sounds like the World Cup in here as her chemo machine reminds her of the vuvuzela. One can never get enough vuvuzela, can one?
Is anyone interested in going to see Van Morrison in August? Mum would like to know. We are currently being annoyed with new Cat Stevens songs.
What are you talking about, Vuvuzela...they are bees I thought?? Interested in White Spot?? Speedy delivery....this blog is not gay i might add.
ReplyDelete