WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING!

Thank you so much for caring. Sandy is on her way to being lymphoma free! This blog is to keep all of her friends and family up to speed on the treatment and her general state of well being. We appreciate your thoughts and support.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Call for Humour

Yesterday was decidedly NOT a good day. Mum, dry heaving by the mid-afternoon, ended up hobbling over to the Winestocks and crawling into bed with Earl, who is himself recuperating from a major sinus operation. I called it the village sick-bed, Earl added "for the village idiots". It made for quite the scene. Don't worry, I have photos.

I think that the time for humour is upon us. I am issuing a global challenge for funny cards. Please take a moment today and select the absolute funniest card possible and mail it to:

Sandy Greenfeld
2609 W.49th Ave.
Vancouver, BC
V6N 3S5

Made cards are even better, but most of us don't have the time for that anymore. This is a humour competition so pull out all the stops.

Thanks a million.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment